City residents are reminded that if they are still wondering what to do Wednesday evenings throughout the summer, they can grab their lawn chairs, some comfortable dancing shoes, maybe even a picnic basket and join us at one of the City parks for the 2013 season of Music in the Parks. The long-awaited entertainment kicked off May 29. The schedule has been updated and two concert locations were changed.
Mayor Gallo commented, “The musical talent is extraordinary and the venue of different listening pleasures, under the coordination of Craig Williams of BWS Entertainment, has something for everyone. City residents are also reminded that the City Trolley is providing transportation for seniors who are unable to get to the parks. City residents requiring transportation to the concerts are urged to call 331 3725.”
The schedule for entertainment is as follows. All performances start at 6 pm:
- June 26 at Academy Green—The Drive
- July 3 at Gallo Park—Studio Stu and Friends
- July 10 at Forsyth Park—Vince Fisher and Friends
- July 17 at Gallo Park—The Lindsey Webster Band
- July 24 at Academy Green—Professor Louie & Miss Marie, Roseann Fino and Friends
- July 31 at Gallo Park—Kyle McDonough
- August 7 at Gallo Park—The Ben Rounds Band
- August 14 at Forsyth Park—Studio Stu and Friends
- August 21at Gallo Park—Carl Mateo
- August 28 at Academy Green—Passero
For further information call 334-3914, 334-3902 or 224-8752.
This document is available for download here.